We especially welcome contributions that examine the foundations of entrepreneurship education and study what we have learned from the past ten years of entrepreneurship education research – as well as welcoming pioneering contributions that boldly discuss and reflect on where we are going – and thus question where we should be going regarding the scholarship of teaching entrepreneurship education.
BACK TO THE FUTURE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION
For the 10th 3E anniversary conference, we especially welcome contributions that examine:
- The psychology of educating for entrepreneurship
- The educator’s authenticity in teaching entrepreneurship
- The dialogue between education theory and entrepreneurship education research
- The role of (cross)disciplinary differences in teaching and learning processes
- The agency of educators as enacted practice and interaction with contexts
- Bold accounts on where entrepreneurship education research and practice is heading
- Historical perspectives on entrepreneurship education and questions for future theoretical foundations
- How entrepreneurship education research has influenced and created new questions for education research
- How entrepreneurship education research has influenced and created new questions for entrepreneurship research
- Methods used to evaluate the impact of entrepreneurship education
- Methods used to improve and develop entrepreneurship education.