All Doctoral Day Applications should address ‘Questions we care about’. A Best Doctoral Proposal Award will be awarded for the most innovative and relevant question.
On May 10, 2023, from 9.00 – 16.00, we have our first 3E Doctoral Day.
Application for 3E Doctoral Day
To apply for participation on the 3E Doctoral Day, please fill in the registration form:
Please state the following in the abstract registration form: 1) In one sentence formulate your motivation for participating, 2) The title of your PhD project, 3) The question you care about, and 4) Your starting date.
- Deadline for application to the 3E Doctoral Day is December 1st, 2022.
- Notification of acceptance: January 23rd, 2023
- All applicants will be notified whether they have been accepted or rejected for participation in the workshop. Recently started PhD students will be given preference.
- In February 2023 all accepted PhD students will be invited to attend a virtual meeting for a briefing about the format of the 3E Doctoral Day workshop.
- Accepted PhD students will be able to obtain a discounted rate on their conference fee and they are asked to register for the conference before March 15th, 2023.
- Accepted participants submit a 6-page proposal by March 15th, 2023.